Browse by Category
- Infection Control
- Canadian Manufactured Products
- Respiratory Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare
- Research / Education
- Medical Dealer
Be the first to hear about our products, promotions and education material.
6600 Series V2 Mask
6600 Series V2 Mask, Oro-Nasal CPAP/BiLevel with AAV & Vents, Single Patient Use
- Five Sizes to cover a wide range of patient sizes
- Face Piece with new Facial Sealing Flange is a singel piece mask, made of clear soft Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Anatomically Contoured Face Mask Design with ribbed support for a leak free, comfortable fit
- Anti-Asphyxia Valve (AAV) for patient safety - allows patient to breath room air if the flow device malfunctions. Valve opens at mask pressures less than 3cm H20.
- Swivel Port Micro Vent Holes dissipate CO2
- 360 degree Dual Swivel Elbow Port with Detachable Swivel Port for improved patient freedom of movement.
- Easily Adjustable,light weight, 4 strap headgear for patient comfort, available in three sizes
- New Quick-Release Strap Clips for quick & simple mounting & dismounting of headgear.
- Lightweight, east to use, high quality mask
- Low Cost, Disposable