Browse by Category
- Infection Control
- Canadian Manufactured Products
- Respiratory Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare
- Research / Education
- Medical Dealer
AII-2000 M Oxygen Monitor
Application: The AII-2000 M Oxygen Monitor is intended for short termuse in combination with therapeutic devices such as lung ventilators and incubators; monitoring vital physiological
processes and parameters such as respiration, anesthesia,intensive or emergency care; monitoring the administration of gases using ventilators, anesthesia machines, hyperbaric
chambers and medical gas mixers.
The AII-2000 M Oxygen Monitor measures and displays an
independent secondary confirmation of the oxygen concentration
in breathing gases administered by other devices.
Analysis: 0-100% oxygen
Accuracy: Less than + 1% of FS range under constant conditions and+5% over the operating range
- Anesthetic agents: Complies with ISO 80601-2-55 for the maximum error allowable over a given duration.
- Temperature: Signal output and expected life change 2.54% per 1°C. Signal output is compensated within +5% over the operating temperature range following ambient calibration, step changes of 15°C require 30-60 minutes to equilibrate.
- Pressure: Signal output and expected life change proportionally. Accurate at any pressure provided it is constant, change is gradual simulating the human lung and the device is calibrated at the pressure of the sample gas.
- Humidity: Non-condensing RH has no effect. Adding water vapor to the sample reduces the oxygen concentration.
- Condensation: Causes erroneously readings if allowed to cover the sensing area or collect on electrical connections.
- Electromagnetic Radiation: Susceptible to interference over frequencies from 26 MHz to 1000 MHz.