Browse by Category
- Respiratory Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare
- Research / Education
- Medical Dealer
In-Check DIAL G16
Guiding correct DPI & pMDI inhalation rate
Many patients do not use their inhalers correctly, failing to inhale at the correct flow rate. International asthma management guidelines call for inhaler review.
In-Check DIAL G16 enables healthcare professionals to coach patients to use their inhalers correctly. The device measures peak inspiratory flow rate, and can simulate the resistance characteristics of the specific inhaler of a patient, providing the device is set on the correct setting. The patient can then be trained to inhale at a flow rate known to be suitable for their personal DPI or pMDI.
Product features and benefits
- To coach DPI or pMDI inhaler technique
- Groups inhalers as a function of their internal airflow resistance, in order to accommodate new inhaler devices
- Individually calibrated for accuracy
- Easy to clean, by simple washing
- Patients learn to inhale at the correct flow rate
- Inhaler training can be conducted quickly
- Low-cost, simple yet effective method of inhaler technique training.