Browse by Category
- Infection Control
- Canadian Manufactured Products
- Respiratory Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare
- Research / Education
- Medical Dealer
Be the first to hear about our products, promotions and education material.
A barrier between patients and staff, the EXHALO™ Shield was designed to minimize the release of airborne contaminants and aerosol particles upon patient exhalation. The EXHALO™ does not affect oxygen delivery and is compatible with nebulizers, aerosol masks, simple masks and non-rebreather masks. Available in both pediatric and adult sizes.
- Works with many brands of oxygen and aerosol masks that utilize a metal nose clip
- Fits onto adult and pediatric masks
- Helps direct patient exhalation when used in collaboration with hospital vacuum systems
- Enhanced protection for patients and staff
- Lightweight, transparent
- Single patient use, latex and BPA-free
Where Should It Be Used?
- With any infectious patient receiving oxygen therapy
- With any oxygen mask delivering more than 6 LPM of oxygen flow
- In all patient areas (ICU, PICU, ER, Wards)
- Patient transport