Browse by Category
- Infection Control
- Canadian Manufactured Products
- Respiratory Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare
- Research / Education
- Medical Dealer
Nitronox™ model provides fast, safe, effective pain relief in a variety of medical settings. It incorporates advanced features to protect your patients, including:
• Preset 50/50 - N2O/O2 Mixture - neither the patient nor medical personnel are able to adjust, eliminating the risk of delivering a hypoxic mixture.
• Oxygen-Driven Pressure Control - designed to immediately shut off N2O in the event of oxygen supply depletion.
• Three visual pressure gauges to confirm gas supply (O2 and N2O) and gas mixture - ensuring the device is calibrated to supply a 50/50 mix of oxygen and nitrous oxide.
• O2 Enrichment Feature - in case of shallow breathing (100 - 200 cc tidal volume) the Nitronox™ unit will automatically increase O2 concentration to 65% or greater.
• Patient Self-administered - a patient hand held supply valve is activated only by an inspiratory effort.
• 100% O2 Capability - in the event of N2O depletion, the unit provides 100% oxygen to the patient.
• Built In Scavenging Interface - The Nitronox™ unit comes complete with a gas collection ring, tubing and a patented scavenging interface for the safe, effective removal of exhaled nitrous oxide.