Browse by Category
- Infection Control
- Canadian Manufactured Products
- Respiratory Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare
- Research / Education
- Medical Dealer
If you prefer a PC-based spirometer the Pneumotrac is the one to choose. For a hand held spirometer the In2itive is ideal. The Alpha Touch is best if you need a touch screen desktop spirometer.
All Vitalograph spirometers feature a Fleisch Pneumotachograph for ultimate performance in accurate, linear and reliable flow and volume measurement.
- Intuitive user interface with workflow orientated presentation
- Subject list, test session list, dynamic information panel and session data in one view
- Automatic FEV1 trend chart view as subject is selected
- Open session, f/v & v/t curves, all test data, test quality and subject demographics in one view
- Automatic storage of all test data and events, including calibration log
- Attractive incentive displays for children, designed to maximise interest and effort
- View real-time curves through the incentives
- Comprehensive reports for spirometry and trending including PDF generator for remote electronic filling and e-mailing
- Configurable spirometry reports
- Manual data entry and data export facility
- Manitol/Bronchial Challenge Testing
Please see the Product Sheet for further information.